The Managed Services Project Management team will be a new team in Brno responsible for provides post-sales project management services to Zebra customers across the region.
Due to a rapidly expanding sales funnel and Zebra’s drive to innovate new solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare and transport and logistics customers, the Global Managed Service team is looking to a project manager based in Brno (CZ) to support the North America region.
Projects will focus on the deploying new solutions and initiating new services around these solutions for retail and transport and logistic customers. The size and complexity of these projects vary.
- Provide project management working on MS projects for key customers and Customer Experience Managers (CEM) ensuring all requests are managed within agreed timescales and budget.
- Taking responsibility to manage/co-ordinate the day to day running of the project in line with schedule and Statement of Work
- Raising PO (Purchase Orders) in Tigers and produce quotations to customer
- Manage project schedule and logistic requirements
- Ensure appropriate documentation is delivered and placed on SharePoint
- Raise customer invoices, verify supplier invoices
- Maintain Financial Reports
- Ensure financial control is in place and maintained
- Excellent level of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work with systems and data entry skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Prince 2 and ITIL certifications are advantage)
- Experience in Project Management (experience of deployment type projects is big advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Organization skills and time management (work to tight deadlines)
- Detail oriented and communicative personality
- Professional work attitude, flexible when it comes to a change
- Working pattern will be afternoon shifts to provide support to NA projects.
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- FREE Language courses
- Cafeteria Portal
- Banking benefits
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- Work in international teams
- and many others...