Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
EA Technical Support Team L1 provides e-mail and phone support for European customers.
- You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications)
- You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Providing technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers
- You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
- Process any special requests.
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
• Dutch on advanced level
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...
Working location is BRNO.
If you're interested in the position, please send us your CV in English. Thank you.