What we do?
Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What is the job about?
Work in openspace in multinational environment on entry-level position. Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing nontechnical support to our customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
- Answers customer calls and answers non-routine questions
- Investigates complex customer issues
- Determines appropriate solutions and responses
- Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Reviews customer requests
- May act as a lead for junior level customer support representatives
excellent command of Polish (min. C1) and advanced English (min. B1-B2)
- experience in customer service field
- reliable team player
- good communication skills and like working with people
- detail-oriented personality
- excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
- knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• Continuous training and development
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
and many others...