Zebra is a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We adapt to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
While working in openspace in multinational environment on entry-level position, you will provide nontechnical support to our partners and customers, via email or phone. You will be also cooperating on a daily basis with other teams, courier companies, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking abilities and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have EU citizenship or work permission for Czech Republic
• have an advanced command of English
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• are willing to learn
• are looking for a new challenge in your life
- Apply today!
• competitive financial recognition
• structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal training: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• fitness program - Multisport card
• Cafeteria system
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
Please, send us your CV in English. We’re looking forward to your application!