• Primary responsibility: Coordinate and track EMEA based marketing program spend including: raising purchase orders, coordinating SOWs (statement of work), new supplier set-up, expediting vendor invoices and producing PO expenditure reports. Work with project/budget owners and finance to ensure appropriate accounting and expense recognition by making sure all orders are placed and received in a timely manner.
• Secondary responsibility: Data entry into the Marketing Resource Management tool.
• Support other projects and reporting as required.
Formal qualifications are less important than specific personality traits and work experiance.
• Self-starter, dependable/reliable and efficient individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound judgment and proactive problem solver with willingness to dig into details, understand root cause of issues, and excellent follow-through.
• The role includes access to critical and sensitive information and mistakes are simply not acceptable, so an extremely keen attention to detail is critical.
• Team-orientated, strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) particularly using email and via telephone (ideally focused on face-to-face or telephone), able to work with and effectively communicate across the marketing organisation, cross-functionally, and with suppliers in a professional manner.
• Superior organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Commercially aware, with a good level of business acumen.
• A robust individual that is comfortable working remotely from their stakeholders.
• Database systems experience: managing high volume of centralized inputs (statements of work, work estimates, receipts) and outputs (purchase orders, invoices).
• Understanding of basic accounting principles including expense recognition, pre-paids, accruals, capital expenditures and amortizations a plus.
• Experience with the “procure to pay” process (purchase order through invoice), accounts payable, financial quarter end cut-offs/timing implications and the importance of correct expense recognition.
• PC proficient, with extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Outlook.
• You will have worked for a Global Organisation in a finance or operations role within the Sales or Marketing functions.
• You will have experienced change management and worked in a business that has undergone Mergers and Acquisitions.
• You must have operated in a Publicly traded company that applied GAAP rules
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - membership in the biggest fitness center in Brno
• Health program – under certain conditions an employee gets leisure time vouchers twice per year
• Life Insurance and Pension scheme contribution
• Language courses for FREE
• 5 weeks of vacation
• and many others...