The Business Analytics role reports and measures the activity within Global services and solutions organization.
The primary focus is on delivering contract business performance metrics (bookings, attach, renewals) and related reports.
- Provide regional inputs into global services metrics including service bookings, attach and renewal rates
- Maintain data accuracy in line with global and regional definitions
- Cooperate with departments responsible for data entry to maintain high level of data quality, primarily Contract services team
- Report and provide analysis on a regular and as needed basis requested by internal and external customers
- Review regular reports to make sure the requirement is still valid and accurate and produces added value to Services organization
- Review new ad hoc requests to make sure there is business value for each and challange requestors if the requests are not well defined or lack business justification
- Gain experience and expertise needed for reports development and enhancements
- Review the process of data preparation regularly, contribute to making it less manual and more automated with same or better data accuracy
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- FREE Language courses
- Cafeteria Portal
- Banking benefits
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- and many others...