The Customer Experience Specialist reports to the Regional Customer Experience Manager and will be responsible for German key account support including responsibility for services agreement renewals, service level management, sales alignment and service offer requirements. They partner with regional sales teams, with the centralized support and repair operations team and global services offer management to ensure key accounts expectations are exceeded and service growth is enabled.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Works on Named Accounts & Business Partners and is responsible for monitoring SLA.
• Ensures flawless services delivery, manages contracts & SLA.
• Acts as a consultant to assigned accounts - participates in identifying and proposing resolutions to business issues using standard processes
• Designs and delivers reports that simply and meaningfully convey the state of the business.
• Interprets data in ways to help drive effective business decisions.
• Provides input to service quotes and proposals as required.
• Supports in delivery against accountabilities within vertical or territory
• Resolve issues with tact and diplomacy. Manage contact with stakeholders in order to resolve problems of limited complexity.
• Ensures contracts are invoiced on time and POs received and meet bookable orderable criteria
• Delivers on cost reduction goals (ex. return rate reduction of NFF & Damage):
• Provides strategic input of future customer requirements and input into best practice processes while improving CSAT, SLA and margin.
• Conducts regular customer /partner meetings to review external reporting (service delivery performance, customer satisfaction, improvement plans and service change orders / upsell opportunities)
• Conducts internal reporting reviews for customer case management, quality improvement initiatives, service innovation, etc.
• Executes / closes key account support service renewal contracts in partnership with Renewals team
• Ensures customers SLAs and internal quality standards are met (ensures centralized, overlay and 3rd party delivery teams achieve goals)
• Supports internal & external regional services sales activities, i.e.: local partner & customer events positioning Zebra's Services Portfolio
• Supports service delivery readiness on multination/global accounts for customers with head-offices in-country.