The Learning Training Administrator performs a variety of tasks to support and enable the management and delivery of technical learning services offerings to our internal and external audiences.
Career Path – This role offers the ability to manage direct reports as the department grows, most likely Student Interns to begin with.
The specific responsibilities of the role at any given time will depend upon the learning programs under active planning and deployment. The core skill sets are these:
- Work with the Regional learning lead and Global Learning Services manager to schedule learning events, including, virtual learning offerings and instructor led sessions across the region as required.
- Assist in registering attendees for learning events and manage attendee status and changes either in a learning management system or in off-line system documents.
- Manage course finances, including tracking, processing and reporting costs and recoveries at the session and cost center levels for the Europe Middle East and Africa Regions, (EMEA).
- Negotiating and scheduling venues and instructors for all learning events.
- Work under direction (and where applicable in partnership with system administrators) to create and run reports concerning learning events in either learning management or financial systems. This includes reports used to manage revenue and learning opportunities in the EMEA pipeline.
- Collect monthly revenue reports from Finance colleagues and update necessary reports for various Finance and Business Units.
- Coordinate Sales Training logistics, including but not limited to; room scheduling and set up, learning portal, virtual conferencing, registration management, catering, printing, shipping, supplies, hotel and restaurant coordination, cross charge payment to internal sales finance.
- Communicate with necessary internal and external resources to in order to achieve the highest level of quality, personal care and commitment for a Best-in-Class experience for every stakeholder.