We're looking for a talented Sales professional looking for a great opportunity to develop their skills within a high performing team in our DACH region. The role involves driving end user demand and taking account management responsibility for existing customers and new prospects within the DACH region, focused on Retail as a sector. The main added values are the successful attainment of revenue targets within assigned territories/accounts to build win-win relationships with customers and grow business to the next level.
The Account Manager will stay abreast of competition within accounts and implement strategies to ensure Zebra is in the winning position, working closely with the channel account manager to ensure the most effective coverage of specific opportunities in the territory. Provide either direct end user or deep selling expertise in a vertical or technology. The key focus is evangelising the Zebra products and/or vertical value proposition.
The Account Manager will identify, develop, drive and close multi-technology solutions opportunities throughout the sales process:
- Ownership of assigned end-user accounts; develop and execute sales strategy for assigned account(s) or territory
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts and leverages to Zebra’s advantage
- Create and deliver high impact sales presentations and be capable of product training
- Execute the solution specific one-to-one account based marketing and account growth plans
- Demonstrate Zebra’s solution (vertical, business and technical) approach in C-level customer engagement whilst closing business and executing/co-operating closely with channel partners
- Build relationships with specific VARs to support Zebra products to achieve maximum sales goals
- Work closely with management to understand and execute a strategy for achieving strong business growth
- involve new business and the account development/management of allocated end user accounts (from a named list) often with a high profile within the Retail sectors
- Report and track sales opportunities on pipeline report in CRM system.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for managing the sales process and generating revenue for Zebra, consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses. They will influence and support Zebra’s overall sales/marketing strategy.
We're looking for sales experience and ideally exposure to the retail sector. You might be selling technology to retailers or to another vertical sector but have the desire to transition and learn a new market. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer facing end user sales, be strongly motivated to achieve and exceed targets, outgoing, self-managing and a good team player. They will need strong communication and customer facing skills, be analytical and structured, and able to innovate around problems.