We're looking for a sales focused Account Manager in a new role joining our high performing team in the DACH region focused on retail customers. You'll be driving end user demand with new customers - cold calling and winning brand new business - as well as taking account management responsibility for existing customers within the DACH region. Our new Account Manager should be hungry for sales success, drivena and resourceful; you'll have a commercial awareness and be able to develop deep knowledge about competitors enabling you to effectively implement strategies which ensure Zebra has the leading market position.
The Account Manager will identify, develop, drive and close multi-technology solutions opportunities throughout the sales process:
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of assigned end-user accounts; developing and executing appropriate sales strategies
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts and leverage those to Zebra’s advantage
- Create and deliver high impact sales presentations and be capable of product training
- Execute the solution specific one-to-one account based marketing and account growth plans
- Demonstrate Zebra’s solution (vertical, business and technical) approach in C-level customer engagement whilst closing business and executing/co-operating closely with channel partners
- Build relationships with specific VARs to support Zebra products to achieve maximum sales goals
- Work closely with management to understand and execute a strategy for achieving strong business growth
We're looking for technology sales experience in the retail sector although proven sales skills and the desire to learn the complexities of our markets and solutions is most important. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer facing end user sales, be strongly motivated to achieve and exceed targets, outgoing, self-managing and a good team player. They will need strong communication and customer facing skills, be analytical and structured, and able to innovate around problems.