The position of DOA is a position involving frequent interaction with the high level management of Zebra and key customers. Responsibilities include development and management of customer reported product issues during the deployment. Provides solution for EMEA and selected NALA customers, work closely with distribution centers in these regions.
- Quality contact for Defective on Arrival (DOA) order processing in Siebel and Oracle tools.
- Create and manage DOA cases in SalesForce system.
- Ensure the DOA replacement device is send to customer in timely manner.
- Ensure that customer returns the faulty device to Zebra in timely manner.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Technical Support, Engineering, Product and Supply Chain team in order to ensure smooth and timely solution deliveries to a customer.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are based on sound business practices, and work closely with colleagues from other regions on globalization.
- Monitor trends and commonly reported problems or issues. Escalate all issues requiring management awareness and/or assistance.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships critical to the timely and accurate problem isolation and resolution, built upon professional trust and integrity.
- Document and track exceptional events that may need investigation that fall outside of normal operating procedures.
- Project support for senior project/program managers.
- Work with Business IT team and drive system changes around the DOA process.
- Ability to logically analyze complex problems and situations.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer service or supply chain environment dealing with customers’ issues – experience with Order Management is an advantage.
- Mature individual able to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills with an ability to meet established deadlines.
- Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce knowledge is an advantage.
- Advance skills in full MS Office package
- Excellent English, second language is beneficial
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with your network