As in most technology companies, channel partners are our key route to market. This role will play an important part in the execution of the channel partner strategy in supporting the development and roll-out of Zebra Channel Partner programmes across the EMEA region. This role will also provide support to the Team of Pan EMEA based Field Marketing Managers in the execution of events, account based marketing and social media camapigns. If you are interested in developing your marketing skill in a technology business that is small enough where you can make an impact, this is an ideal role. Works closely with the EMEA Channel & Field Marketing Team Manager, as well as having the opportunity to understand and work with the wider EMEA Marketing team of 30 people.
1. Support the design, development and delivery of Partner marketing activities in support of Breadth, Scale partner and Distribution partner strategy
3. Support communications team in the execution of Channel communications and webinars
4. Analysis of competitive Field and Partner Marketing
a. Conduct desk research
b. Gather feedback from Zebra partners and regional sales teams
c. Prepare competitive comparison documentation and presentations as required.
5. Provide analysis and reporting in support of success measurement and scorecarding of KPI’s including:
a. Partner Newsletter readership
b. Partner uptake and use of co-marketing tools
6. Support the development and delivery of Partner Programme collateral and communications
7. Support the design and delivery of Channel and Field Marketing events
8. Respond to and re-direct Channel marketing mailbox queries
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current university student; studying towards Business and/or Marketing Degree
• Energetic with a flexible style and willing to tackle projects with enthusiasm.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Good with numbers, reporting and analytical skills
• Organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluency in a second language desirable; Fluency in English essential