The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for multiple regions across their defined geography - Poland, Hungary and Romania.
The RSD has different levels of direct reports, in the form of Territory Account Managers, Channel Accounts Managers, also Manager of people, all being accountable for the business results in their local territory / region. As well as managing, guiding and supporting all the in country teams, the RSD has overall responsibility for the performance of their total geography and therefore is accountable for establishing, implementing and monitoring performance in order to ensure attainment of business goals.
Generally considered an excellent coach with strong sales skills, helping others attain sales success and capable to challenge the status quo to get the best sales coverage and sales performance. Understands Zebra product portfolio and competitive market extremely well (mainly Polish market) and knows how to win relative to competition.
The RSD delivers and monitors plans and budget achievement, reporting, recovery plan if required, schedules, regional initiatives follow up.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Business acumen and strong sales skills with ideally at least 10 years of practical sales experience, with exposure and success in both direct and indirect sales environments, including large deals and Solutions selling.
- Has prior experience of managing sales teams, budgets and other resources across geographic locations.
- Has experience working in a multi-national Company with matrix/Cross functional organization, and knows the reporting required in such companies.
- Accountable for overall regional budget and sign-off of operational requests including Incremental Sales Fund/heads and Price Concessions, managing and monitoring local expenditure in line with financial/budgetary requirements, achieving yearly plan and if necessary proposing and monitoring contingency plans to cover shortfall.
- Has the ability to think strategically and implement plans across multiple geographic regions to develop business beyond the ‘status quo’.
- Can demonstrate an ability to collaborate and influence individuals at multiple levels of an organisation, particularly senior management and peers across functions.
- Proven track record in establishing and developing relationships, both internally and externally, to deliver against business goals.
- Has the ability to coach, energize, guide and support his team to facilitate their success, and has the ability to always build the best teams and best organizations.
- Proficiency in English, with additional languages being a distinct advantage.
• Work with world class products, technologies and solutions in international and successful company
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Car allowance, laptop, mobile phone
• Life insurance
• Medical Insurance