General responsibility is to supervise team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and their daily tasks. To manage issues escalated from CSR’s and Lead CSRs ( maintain an accurate on-line record of all issues, provide a single point of contact and escalation for problems, confer with other specialists, departments or management as necessary to resolve issues.
Another Supervisor's responsibility is to develop team performance by coaching, encouraging, monitoring and identifying areas for improvement within the team and ensure all SLA’s are met. Team management and duties connected to direct reports responsibilities.
• Provide support to CSR’s and Lead CSRs in relation to the operation and escalation of all customer service related activity in a responsible and professional manner.
• Lead and participate on projects.
• Identify areas for improvement with individuals, systems or processes, work to improve these areas and/or highlight issues to management.
• Evaluate issues escalated from CSR’s and Lead CSRs, determine Customer needs and handle or escalate accordingly.
• Stay informed of all policies, procedures, and service offerings that affect both our internal and external customers.
• Promote a positive image of product, technical skills and company commitment to provide quality service.
• Maintain daily operation (work distribution, shift planning, etc.) to ensure targets and SLAs are met
• Take an active part in interviewing and hiring of new CSRs.
• Cooperate closely with other Lead CSRs to ensure integrity and unified processes within the team.
• Performance management, personal development, coaching & mentoring of team members.
• Represent the department on process and strategy planning calls and meetings and customer or partner visits.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
• Excellent English Language Skill: speaking, listening, and writing (Another language is an advantage)
• Good leadership qualities (ability to coach, encourage, and motivate others)
• Previous supervisory experience
• Aptitude for IT and computer systems (MS office exp in particular)
• High Level of organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team (team player) and lead a team
• Detail oriented personality
• Patient and understanding nature
• Able to work under pressure
• Experience off a call/support centre environment
• Understanding of excellent customer service
• Two years full time work experience in customer service
• Competitive financial recognition
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Possibility to grow and develop
• Free language courses
• Contribution to meals in our canteen
• Fitness & Wellness Program – Multisport card
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Life Insurance & contribution to a pension scheme
• Teambuilding and social activities
• Banking benefits
• Cafeteria System
• Special mobile tarif
Working location is BRNO.
If you're interested in the position, please send us your CV in English.