- To deal with all Custom quotations, within agreed standards and timescales.
- Customer interface as necessary.
- Effectively engage in Key Account custom label opportunity both internally and externally.
- Responsibility and accountability for custom label margins within agreed frame-work.
- Offer cover to the Sales Administrators as necessary.
- Manage EMEA Custom label quotations on Oracle, as per ISO procedures to support achievement of supplies sales target.
- Freeze quotations on receipt of customer order. Liaise with administration and planning as appropriate to ensure progress of custom order.
- Engage with In-Country ISRs/BDMs/CAMs, where potential sales opportunities are identified and provide feedback to In-Country ISR on quotation requests received to enable appropriate follow-up on potential high-value orders.
- Effectively manage existing EMEA supplies sales business, ensuring appropriate engagement with Field Sales and/or with In-Country ISR. Ensure the correct quote gets sent first time and liaise with the In-Country ISR for pricing assistance if required. Maintain contact with In-Country ISR to ensure existing business is retained. Fully support the In-Country ISR in their role and assist them with Technical requests, pricing enquiries etc.
- Review quotes for large opportunities with Product Marketing/Manufacturing & Production planning to ensure optimum costing. Ensure large value quotes are followed up in a timely manner, information recorded and supplies sales team updated accordingly.
- Analyze cost reports to ensure costing and manufacturing process is correct.
- Liaise with Product Management /Buyer regarding material costs, lead times etc.
- Liaise with Product management regarding material range.
- Perform quote and margin analysis as when required.
- Provide cover for colleagues within the Sales Office, as appropriate to the demands, enabling ongoing coverage of the whole team.
- Have a proactive approach ensuring the Quote conversion rates are consistently high.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: A Level or good GCSE grade in Mathematics
- Fluent in one main European Language as well as English - French, German (preferable), Italian, Spanish, Dutch etc
- Experience: Previous job costing and analysis experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team player with a can-do positive attitude
- Offers nothing less than 100% Customer Service at all times
- High standard of PC competence.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with your network