Zebra is a global company whose products are used all over the world. We are a leading brand in industrial printers, scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers and many more...
For our technical department, we are looking for a new colleague who will join our L2 technical support Team. You will handle more advanced technical issues of our printers.
What will be your job?
-Identify and document technical issues reported by customer.
-Troubleshoot, test and provide solution to the customer via phone and email
-Handle critical customer’s issues when there is high impact and urgency for the customer
- Contribute to the creation of technical articles in the Knowledge Database
-Provide coaching and training to Tech Support L1 team
-If the issue is more complex, an escalation to the next technical level should follow.
Who we are looking for
-You have university degree in technical filed and/or experience
-Fluent English is a must
-Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone and email
-Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
What do we offer?
- Full time job (40 hours/week)
- Competitive financial recognition
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- Cafeteria Portal
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- and many others...