Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have advanced knowledge of English and Dutch
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...