Representing CS team for region (North) to Zebra, also representing Zebra to customers when required (regarding contracts).
Leading team, cooperating between teams and other departments, escalation point, hiring and developing employees.
Delivering on matrices in order to achieve departmental objectives.
Serving as a backup for EMEA CS Manager.
Representing EMEA CS Manager on delegated tasks.
Leading and taking an active part in projects.
• Managing a team in order to ensure that the department meets its required goals.
• Ensuring data integrity and compliance to all policies and procedures within CS and also at company level. Reviewing and approving new contract orders.
• Helping to resolve major customer issues and escalations, make business decisions if required. Providing support to the Field and other internal customers.
• People management, development of individual team members, performance assessment, training, retention, staffing, new hires on boarding and other common managerial functions.
• Involved in strategic decisions at a team or department level. Leading or contributing to projects. Performing tasks and duties assigned by EMEA CS Manager.
• Focusing on work efficiency and continuous process improvement and innovation.
• Excellent level of English
• Ability to work with systems
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Good Organization skills and time management
• Professional work attitude, flexible when it comes to a change
• Ability to Prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines
• A strong team player with mature and professional approach to work.
• Effective and independent issue solving
• Experience with People management and development, setting team goals is advantage
• Good Presentation skills
• Competitive financial recognition
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Possibility to grow and develop
• Free language courses
• Contribution to meals in our canteen
• Fitness & Wellness Program – Multisport card
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Life Insurance & contribution to a pension scheme
• Teambuilding and social activities
• Banking benefits
• Cafeteria System
• Special mobile tarif
Working location is BRNO.
If you're interested in the position, please send us your CV in English.