Brno Accounts Receivable Department supports regions Europe, Middle East and Africa + Noth & Latin America. The department is responsible for creation and processing of invoices, maximizing cash collection, answering client inquiries about issued invoices and all related control reports.
The AR Collections Specialist reports to Team Leader and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by contacting our clients via email and phone and by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due debts in the EMEA region
• We welcome candidates with a degree from economics, but also give a chance to candidates with Maturita exam (or similar)
• Experience in collection / customer service function in multinational environment is a strong advantage
• Advanced English level. You will have an opportunity to use it daily in contact with clients and other teams.
• Knowledge of other European language is not required but is an advantage.
• We mean it if we say we are searching for organized person with attention to detail and stress resistance when talking to clients. The work is stressful sometimes but also satisfying :)
• Continuous training and development (courses in Soft skills, MS Office etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Career growth opportunities
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Volunteering and Charity programs