The primary purpose of the Training Administrator is to execute a range of administrative and
communications tasks to support the planning, delivery, financial reporting, and general program
reporting of in-person and online learning programs. This role performs a variety of tasks to support and
enable the management and delivery of learning programs to our internal and external customers. The
specific responsibilities of the role at any given time will depend upon the learning programs under active
planning and deployment.
– Work with the Global Training Coordinators to schedule learning events, including but not limited to
facilitated in-person sessions.
– Assist in registering attendees for learning events and manage attendee status and changes either in
a learning management system or in off-system documents.
– Manage course finances, including tracking, processing and reporting costs and recoveries at the
session and cost center levels for the North America and Latin America Regions, (NALA.)
– Load / publish courses on the LMS, both test and production, and validate final readiness for production release.
– Work under direction (and where applicable in partnership with system administrators) to create and
run reports concerning learning events in either learning management or financial systems. This
includes reports used to manage revenue and learning opportunities in the NALA pipeline.
– Organize, schedule, track and manage small, short-term project teams as necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities listed above.
– Communicate with necessary internal and external resources to in order to achieve the highest level
of quality, personal care and commitment for a Best-in-Class experience for every stakeholder.
– Coordinate Sales Training logistics, including but not limited to; room scheduling and set up, learning
portal registration management, catering, printing, shipping, supplies, hotel and restaurant
coordination, cross charge payment to internal sales finance.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in similar
role in services for a technology industry.
- Experiend with Learning Management Systems including but not limited to functionality, course load and publication, SCORM and AICC formats, and administration.
– Familiarity with standard training delivery practices
– Proven ability to work closely with learning professionals and
with cross-functional partners, including Finance
– Proven ability to balance multiple tasks, disciplines,
technologies, and job functions
– Proven ability to deal effectively with customers, instructors,
and management; ability to keep all parties up-to date on
current schedules and soliciting input when appropriate.
– Excellent organizational skills and follow-through; detail—
– Excellent communication skills are a must.