Working with the Zebra Managed Services and Solutions Organisation to rapidly be engaged and ensure Service Restoration of high impacting customer issues within the Managed Services and Solutions space. Ensure critical Service targets and high Customer Satisfaction.
Working with a Global Delivery Team and with other teams within Zebra to achieve success and improve the overall Service Restoration, Disaster Recovery and Crises management processes to benefit the High profile End Customers or Partners behind.
Resolves complex problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using full technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots and addresses highly complex issues as escalated by the team. Exercises judgement to support the effective operation of the Technical Support Team.
• Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Restoration process
• Produce management information, including KPIs and reports
• Monitor the effectiveness of Service Restoration management and make recommendations for improvement
• Drive, develop, manage and maintain the Service Restoration process and associated procedures/ Reviewing and auditing the process
• Maintain a good technical understanding on the scanning, networking, printing and mobile computing families of product’s technical specifications and support.
• Arrange critical conference calls for Service Restoration engaging all required parties to proceed.
• Be responsible to organize any calls where the priority / severity of an incident is requested to be increased.
• Clear knowledge of the escalation path.
• Engage with Product engineering where needed.
• Chase up aging Incidents with the Premier Support team and where needed identify action plans. Liaise with Managed and Solutions Management Teams to ensure these are implemented.
• Service Restoration meeting / Conference Organization and drive outputs and actions from meetings.
• Monitor Incidents to ensure that they are converted to (Problems) where necessary and at the earliest opportunity.
• Produce reporting where required
• Engagement in management reviews.
• Follow up of various internal and external communications.
• Review Escalations handled and establish Chronological reviews with concerned team’s Management.
• Advanced English language
• Time management skills; multitasking
• Responsible and independent ownership.
• Strong Presentation skills to all levels including VP level in the organization.
• Ability to build relationships within the organization in order to improve the Service Restoration Process and pioneer the next level in customer satisfaction
• High Stress Resistant and Flexibility.
• Strong Leadership and ability to drive the various incidents forward in the interest of the customers.
• Diplomacy, professionalism, dependable, forward thinking and the mind set to overcome challenges.
• Proactive identification, recommendation and implementation of the improvement solutions are key attributes for the ideal candidate in this role
• Previous experience in leadership driving key actions in MS Delivery / Helpdesk / Service Desk environments
• Strong problems solving skills and effective communication with customers in working towards solutions and action plans over the phone.
• Coordination of conference calls and drive the group actions and outputs from those meetings.
• Knowledge, qualification and active usage of ITIL best practices for service management
• Knowledge in any of the following areas: Mobile computers, Barcode scanning, Barcode symbology. Laser and imaging (digital picture) technology.
• Core Brno Hours Monday to Friday, On call as required and overtime where critical situations demand urgent restoration.
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...