Manages as the technical liaison between Partners, Customers, Technical Support, Sales, Engineering and Product Management to ensure efficient integration of Zebra’s Products and solutions. The position is responsible for delivering consulting, guidance and development support to integrate Zebra Products and Solutions into customer applications.
Working location is Brno, Czech Republic.
- Works with customers, partners and others in creating solutions that integrate with Zebra devices
- Resolves escalated and complex technical issues.
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of integration solutions, covering all technical aspects of the implementation life cycle.
- Understands complex business challenges and translates them into process/technical solutions
- Provides support for partners, integrators and customer’s technical resources in delivering solutions
- Responsible for project management of integration solutions of Zebra products and solutions
- Documents and creates technical papers based on best practices for application development.
- Creates training materials and participates in training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 to 8 years in a technology role
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proven experience in diagnostics and problem analysis
- Knowledge and experience with Unix and Linux
- Highly experienced with Wired/wireless networking and network security
- Highly experienced with common operating system environments such as Microsoft, Linux and Unix
- Extensive Programming knowledge in different environments (i.e. iOs, Android, Windows CE and .Net)
- Replace with electro/mechanical experience