Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
The new member of team would provide advanced technical support to customers, partners and Zebra Associates on Zebra’s managed services and solutions to Level 2 capacity. Support agent would have to work with others in a fast paced environment to support Zebra’s managed services and solutions. This will involve configuring, troubleshooting and doing log analysis on both wireless and wired devices, including wireless APs and network switches. The successful candidate will perform incident management, resolving issues raised by customer through telephone and email interactions. He/She would also be expected to support the problem management process to ensure problems are escalated and resolved with specialist teams.
The support agent is expected to perform the following:
• Ability to learn and support new solutions that are in Zebra’s Solutions portfolio.
• Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the mobile computing families of products in the area of OS and application troubleshooting, logs analysis and general best practices.
• Handle and work through incidents to resolution using technical product knowledge and customer operational environment.
• Provides Level II direct phone support to Managed Services and Solutions customers, partners and Zebra Associates.
• Communicates varied technical solutions to customers via multiple channels using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills.
• Manage customer’s expectation and maintain good customers’ relationships through strong interpersonal skill.
• Provides second level support to level one support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical direction on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
• Facilitates the handling of application issues/bugs with independent Software Vendors/Application Partners, Customers until till full resolution.
• Facilitates Support Problem Reports (SPR) to the Engineering Department maintaining communications with Engineering and the customer until resolution.
• Collaborates with fellow technicians, engineers and supervisor including the customer's to solve complex problems.
• Provides out of hour on-call L2 support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification, with minimum 2 years’ experience in technical support environment.
• Needs to be technical, understand network and operating systems basics, be able to troubleshoot networks and OS issues.
• Experience in helpdesk ticketing system, be comfortable to be on the phone with the customer is advantage
• Demonstrates the ability to articulate technical issues in simple to understand terms to both management and customers.
• Advanced English language (speaking, writing and listening)
• Spanish/German language a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills, motivated, be able to work under stress and in a fast paced environment.
• Proactive mind set to find Solutions needed to grow the support offered and further enhance the already strong skill set in the team.
• Ability to analyze data/logs to draw conclusions on possible causes to customer’s problem.
• Strong Team Player
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...
Working location is Brno.