This is a senior position involving frequent interaction with the high level management of Zebra and key customers. Responsibilities include development and management of customer-specific recovery plans. The position operates as a Trusted Advisor to Zebra’s key internal customers. This position is not considered as technical.
Primary contact point for Business team due to any customer service escalation or complain were standard process failed or cannot be used.
- Leading service recovery plans for our critical customers.
- Coordination of all parties which are involved with the resolution process
- Assisting in problem isolation and analysis.
- Cooperate with senior technicians and account owners
- Monitoring of trends and commonly reported problems or issues.
- Escalation of all issues requiring management awareness and/or assistance
- Develop strong internal relationships critical to the timely and accurate problem isolation and resolution, built upon professional trust and integrity
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven ability to lead complex projects in a high stress environment while maintaining a professional composure
• Ability to logically analyze complex problems and situations
• 3 years experience in project support and experience from customer service is advantage
• Advance skills in full MS Office
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Permission to work in Czech Republic or EU citizenship