Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
Technical Support Team L1 resolve problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
• Providing direct phone technical support to customers and troubleshoot the individual issues by using the remote tooling
• Connecting to Mobile Computer Devices and where needed gathering any information from the device in order to provide further detail internally or to 3rd party Customer/Application Partners
• Ensuring all cases are logged in ticketing tool and maintaining the required phone coverage at all times during the working shift.
• Cooperating with Level 2 support representatives for more advanced issues and providing them with the needed technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configuration for further Problem Resolution.
• Referring Hardware issues to other internal teams for replacement of devices.
• Providing regular updates on support cases as required by the Team Leaders and Management.
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop skills in the area of both hardware and software
• Advanced English and any other European language as an advantage
• Communication skills
• Strong issue/problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting issues/problems over the phone
• Time management skills, multitasking
We will appreciate:
• Knowledge of Mobile Device technologies including knowledge of Windows Mobile/Android mobile devices; Bluetooth, GPS and Wireless technologies
• Previous experience in Support Center/Technical Support environment
• Continuous training and development
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport card
• Cafeteria program
• Language courses for FREE
• 5 weeks of vacation
• and many others...