Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
This role is to support the Zebra Printer Products, Software & associated Tools. Resolve advanced technical issues with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using technical product knowledge and strong interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates complex issues. Understands multiple applications and platforms.
- Identify and document technical issues reported by customer.
- Troubleshoot, test and provide solution to the customer via phone and email.
- Handle critical customer’s issues when there is high impact and urgency for the customer.
- Contribute to the creation of technical articles in the Knowledge Database.
- Provide coaching and training to Tech Support L1 team.
- If the issue is more complex, an escalation to the next technical level should follow.
- You have university degree in technical field and/or experience
- Fluent English is a must, another European language as an advatage
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone and email
- Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
What do we offer?
- Full time job (40 hours/week)
- Competitive financial recognition
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program
- Multisport cards
- Cafeteria Portal
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- and many others...