Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience. Advanced Degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years): Minimum of 5-8 years of experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong accounting knowledge with Financial Business processes along with Revenue Recognition understanding for Service Revenue
- Strong experience in Oracle Financial (12.1.3) & Oracle Financial modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, Projects) Cloud implementation projects.
- Good understanding of Oracle Financial Tables and Oracle development tools (Oracle SQL Developer), PL/SQL, Reports, Forms.
- Experience Oracle eBusiness tax and Vertex tax integration, Oracle iPayments using EDI for banking integrations
- Knowledge on Oracle Workflows
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Workflows
- Demonstrate excellent Interpersonal skills
- Experience developing new systems and tools
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Managed all aspects of solution delivery including requirements capturing, creating functional User Cases, designing modules, supporting application and transferring knowledge to customers
- Experience identifying and implement process improvement