Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair center and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be! You will work with colleagues in open space.
- Answers initial customer calls and answers routine questions
- Responds to customer concerns by following standard scripts and procedures
- Directs callers to appropriate resources and personnel
- Solves simple customer problems
- Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives
- Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner
• have an advanced command of English and French - required
• have an advanced command of Spanish or Italian as an advantage
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!