This position is involving frequent interaction with multiple teams within Zebra and key customers. Responsibilities include driving customer return orders of reported product issues during the deployment.
Quality contact for product return orders to be processed in Siebel and Oracle Trilogy system
* Create and manage product issues and return order cases in Salesforce system.
* Ensure the solution of product replacement is delivered to customer in timely manner.
* Ensure that customer return the faulty device to Zebra in timely manner.
* Work closely with Customer Service, Technical Support, Engineering, Product and Supply Chain team in order to ensure smooth and timely solution deliveries to a customer.
* Develop strong relationships with internal/external teams.
* Provide regular reports to the management of the product issues and related orders
* Ability to logically analyze complex problems and situations
* BC degree is advantage
* Beneficial of at least 1-year experience in a customer service or supply chain environment dealing with customers issues or customer orders.
* Advance skills in full MS Office
* Excellent oral and written English skills, second language is beneficial
* Ability to work independently.
* Good analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills with an ability to meet established deadlines.
* Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce is an advantage but not essential.